Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Get Paid to Write: How You Can Join AC

Well, it appears as if I have readers who want in on the AC thing. It's so simple, you don't need me at all...but if you would like to throw a few cents my way, you can sign up by clicking the referral graphic below and I will get compensated for having brought in a new writer.

It really is as simple as it looks. I've made nearly $200.00 since I joined in February, by writing for a few hours here and there in my spare time. They pay through Paypal, and I've never had a problem getting my payment on time.

But unfortunately it's only Americans who can get paid to write. Others are free to write but cannot be paid. Whether you want a place to air your views, are looking to establish yourself as a published writer, or just want a way to make some money from home, AC is the place to be.

You can join by visiting associatedcontent.com or by clicking my thingie below.


Join Associated Content

No comments: