Friday, March 23, 2007

Angry Whites Plan Knoxville Rally

The recent murders of two young white people in Knoxville, TN, allegedly committed by black assailants, have angered some whites who plan to rally in Knoxville in memory of the victims.

The national media seems reluctant to report on any aspects of the case, so for your information I have posted news about this planned rally here.

If you like the article, please give it a 5-star rating!

Unfortunately I was in a hurry this morning and I submitted the wrong draft--the one that came right before the final one--so it's not perfect but I was pleased to have gotten out the word about this new development in the sad story that has America saying WT...?

1 comment:

Theseus said...

Thank-you for writing about this! I mentioned and read this article (and plugged your sites) on last night's "VNN Free Talk Live").

http://theseus.wordpress.com